Every year in the fall the NADP organizes a scientific symposium where researchers share the results of their work in precipitation chemistry and atmospheric deposition. The 2012 meeting will be held in Portland, ME. The exact dates have not been determined.
Presentations and abstracts from past meetings
- NADP 2012: The NADP Cooperative: State, Local and Tribal Perspectives
Portland, Maine Oct 2-5, 2012
- NADP 2011: NADP at the Nexus: Cross System Connections
Providence , Rhode Island October 25-28, 2011
- NADP 2010: Networking the Networks
Lake Tahoe, CA October 19-21, 2010
- NADP 2009: Monitoring Change in Multi-Pollutant Deposition and Environmental Response: Bridging Air and Ecosystems
Saratoga Springs, NY October 6-8, 2009
- NADP 2008: 30 Years of Operations:Focusing on the Future
Madison, WI October 14-16, 2008
- NADP 2007:Wet and Dry Deposition Measurements:
Do We Have the Total Picture?
Boulder, CO September 10-13, 2007